love-baker-logo

"I never got a chance to get back to you what with the wedding madness and then the honeymoon. I want to say thank you soooooooooooo much for the lovely cake that you made. It was so pretty and yummy! Keep up the good work. All the best xxx

"Just wanted to say a big thank you for Jim's wonderful cake....really surprised and delighted with his great big cake" "Thank you so much for the cake on Saturday - it was beautiful and it tasted amazing everyone said so. I really appreciated it and I am sure I will use you again in the future"

"Just wanted to say a big thank you for the cake. It got a huge thumbs up from everyone on site who said it was absolutely delicious! My General Manager even commented that it ranked in his top 2 birthday cakes, ever. I'd also like to say thanks for your help. Your customer service is superb, and it was a pleasure to buy cake from you!"    

"I just wanted to say that the cake that you made for my Wedding yesterday was a work of art - It was so lovely, and everyone commented on how pretty it was. You helped to make our special day even better - the piglets went down really well with our younger guests and I would highly recommend them as children's favour's, which is why I chose them. I am more than happy for you to put this on your website as a testimonial, and will be recommending you to all my friends and family for special occasions.

Thanks again, Lovebaker!"    

"Just received my lovelycake pop sweet treats!! Thank you, tested one so far -yummy!! Happy Easter! x"

"Thank you for our amazing jar cakes they tasted fab. Will definitely order again"

I just wanted to thank you very much for the Jarcakes, they went down

a storm at our Summer party on Friday. Everyone was raving about them,

and they helped to make the day a success

Heidi & Nev Waring

Mariam Jogee

Jo Flook - Nickelodeon Land Trafford

Lowery Hotel

wedding cake cutting wedding cakes manchester

Fabulous Day Ltd

Claire Yeowart

Moonfruit